
http://www.grandviewfarmvt.net/
I recently decided to venture into surfing on Etsy.com. To my amazement and surprise, I found lovely yarns and wonderful vendors. I made a yarn purchase from Grandview Farm Vermont. A small family owned farm. I just fell in love with the picture of the yarn I saw on this site. Well after contacting the vendor, she made a special listing on her site so that I could order the amounts of skeins I wanted. The yarn came from her sheep named "Fedora" and was handspun by the vendor, not Fedora of course. . .
This yarn is so soft and clean. I wish I could just put my head on it to sleep its so soft!! Please visit this site and support our local farmers. I love doing this and wish we could all support them. They do a great job taking care of their animals and their 'homegrown products'. Good old USA made. . .
You can also find this site on http://www.etsy.com/
1 comment:
Just found your blog and was reading through all your posts. I'm wondering if you could email me the name that this far is using in Etsy. I can't seem to find them there.
Thanks bunches!
Great blog!
Kim
kimmorrow@tx.rr.com
Post a Comment