
This is another pair of socks I recently finished. I love this yarn as it is self-patterning. It almost looks like Fair Isle knitting, but NOT! This yarn is lovely to work with and very forgiving. I encourage everyone who knits to always use a yarn that will be pleasing to the eyes so that you don't get bored with it. This yarn, you will definitely not get bored.
These socks are simple basic ankle socks, knitted on US #2 dpn needles.
These socks are simple basic ankle socks, knitted on US #2 dpn needles.

5 comments:
Really cute. Nice knitting. Aren't ankle socks fun to knit.
I love Opal yarn for socks. You should try their 6 ply.
Those are really nice looking socks!
Need to get my opal made up.......they sure are pretty for simple socks....great job.
Diane FL
I so want a pair of these!
Post a Comment