I have to just rave about the owner at Stitch Therapy (http://www.stitchtherapybrooklyn.com/), she is such a good sales person. She never makes you feel like you HAVE to buy something or anything. But, she has this wonderful Table Top Sale going on right now and she adds to the stash of yarn on the table. So one of the first things you see is that special 'stash' and you just cannot resist acquiring some of it. I just can't say enough about this store. Everytime I go in she is either unloading a new stash of yarn shipment, adding labels to the stash, rearranging her table top sales and, more importantly, interacting with customers.
Well as you can see I walked away with two balls of each of the items in the picture. This is yarn is called Sublime Cashmere Merino Silk Aran and the two bottom yarns are also by Sublime Kid Mohair Blend. Lovely stuff. . .
1 comment:
Hi! Really cool blog! I like the gloves and socks! and looove the cats!!!!
cheers,
the lazy knitter
http://easyknittingpatterns.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment